No vacancies at the moment
COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board is dedicated to ensuring utmost professionalism when it comes to service delivery.
What is a complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made against the Board or about the service delivery of the members of staff of the Board or about any policy of the Board.
KNEB will invesitgate any complaints in confidence and act on them accordingly.
The standard procedure for handling complaints is as follows:
- The Complaints Handling Officer designated by the committee shall receive complaints on a monthly basis
- The designated Complaints Handling Officer shall pass the information in writing on the number and natures of complaints in writing to the chairperson of the committee within the first three working days of the month
- The chairperson shall make arrangements for the Complaints Handling & Management committee to meet within three working days from the date s/he was informed of the complaints.
- The Complaints Handling Officer shall investigate all the complaints and decide on their eligibility
- If the complaints are not eligible, the committee shall dismiss them through the Complaints Handling Officer who will transmit the information to the complainant in writing within seven days. The process shall end there. If the complaints are eligible, the process shall continue from iv.
- The committee shall after the investigations, discuss and recommend the corrective actions to the appropriate Head Of Department in writing, for implementations of the actions within a stipulated period of time.
- The Head Of Department shall report in writing on the corrective actions undertaken
- The Complaints Handling Officer shall investigate the corrective actions taken. If satisfied with the actions, the Complaints Handling & Management committee shall communicate in writing to the user, through the CHO.
- If the Complaints Handling Officer is not satisfied with the corrective actions taken, the Complaints Handling & Management committee shall communicate back in writing to the Head Of Department for necessary actions to be implemented. If the Head Of Department refuses to cooperate the Complaints Handling & Management committee shall communicate in writing to the Commission on Administration of Justice for further action
Click to download the standard procedure for handling complaints for more details
Welcome to KNEB E-learning on Nuclear Power
KNEB Nuclear E-learning is an open elearning platform that is designed to provide stakeholders with knowledge and understanding on various aspects of Nuclear power. The stakeholders include
Decision makers, advisers and senior managers in governmental organizations, regulatory bodies, utilities and industries, as well as donors, suppliers and other related bodies;
Students, academics and researchers in the nuclear field and;
Those involved in expanding existing nuclear power programmes.
Click to visit KNEB Nuclear Elearning