INTERNSHIP/ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES (APRIL - JUNE 2019) CLOSED
The objective of the KNEB Internship Program is to provide the youth with an opportunity for on the Job training and experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in all sectors of the economy. KNEB invites suitably qualified and interested candidates to apply for internship/attachment opportunity available in the departments mentioned below for a minimum period of 3 months and a maximum period of 6 months with effect from April 2019.
- National Liaison Unit
- Procurement Department
- Technical Department
Applicants should attach the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal Written Application Letter
- University/College Certificate or Completion Letter (for those who have completed and have not graduated)
- A letter of recommendation for attachment from the learning institution (for continuing students)
- Individual performance transcripts
- A copy of the national identity card
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Evidence of NSSF membership
- Evidence of NHIF membership
- Should be available fulltime for the duration of the program
- Should be a continuing student or have graduated with a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution within the last two years.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from a learning institution
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their application online by visiting the Internship portal website: KNEB Internship Portal
- KNEB Youth internship/attachment programme is FREE of charge;
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed;
- KNEB WILL NOT EXTEND OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT after the completion of the program.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Persons living with disabilities (PWD) who have the required qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply.