INTERNSHIP/ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES (JANUARY - MARCH 2019)
The objective of the KNEB Internship Program is to provide the youth with an opportunity for on the Job training and experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in all sectors of the economy. KNEB invites suitably qualified and interested candidates, who have completed their university /college education to apply for internships for a minimum period of 3 months and a maximum period of 6 months effective July, 2018.
Successful candidates will be placed in the following Departments:
- Human Resource & Administration
KNEB hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for internship opportunities available in the departments/sections mentioned above to be received on or before the following deadlines:
|Internship Period||Application Deadline|
|January, February, March||December 15th|
|April, May, June||March 15th|
|July, August, September||June 15th|
|October, November, December||September 15th|
Applicants should attach the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal Written Application Letter
- University/College Certificate or Completion Letter (for those who have completed and have not graduated)
- A letter of recommendation for attachment from the learning institution (for continuing students)
- Individual performance transcripts
- A copy of the national identity card
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Two (2) colored passport size photos
- Evidence of NSSF membership
- Evidence of NHIF membership
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their application online by visiting the Internship portal website: http://www.nuclear.co.ke/onlineapplication/onlineapp.php.
- KNEB Youth internship/attachment programme is FREE of charge;
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed;
- KNEB WILL NOT EXTEND OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT after the completion of the program.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Persons living with disability (PWD) who have the required qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply.